Among the many diets, Japanese is considered one of the most popular. It is not known where this name came from, because this diet has nothing to do with traditional Japanese cuisine.There are several varieties, but the two-week Japanese diet is considered the most effective. It is she who allows you to lose a large number of kilograms, while forming the right eating habits.
Why the technique works
Here are the top 3 benefits of a 14-day Japanese diet menu:
- Lack of salt- due to this, excess fluid leaves the body, which will relieve you of edema.
- Large amount of protein- the body spends much more energy on the assimilation of protein foods. In addition, protein saturates better.
- Low calorie content- due to the fact that no more than 800 calories are consumed per day, extra pounds go away.
What can be included in the product list
You can stock up on essential foods in advance, enough for each of the 14 days to create a varied Japanese diet menu. So, allowed:
- black coffee;
- tomato juice without salt;
- lean fish;
- chicken breast;
- rye flour bread;
- vegetable oil.
Correct weight loss in 14 days on the Japanese diet means that you will be drinking about 2 liters of clean drinking water.
What shouldn't be eaten during the Japanese diet?All products that are not on the list of acceptable products must not be consumed. In addition, salt and spices are completely excluded.
Detailed menu in the table
The table below details the Japanese diet menu for 14 days - breakfast, lunch and dinner. You cannot swap them or eat less food than indicated. Have dinner no later than three hours before bed.
|one||Black coffee without sugar or milk||Fresh cabbage (white cabbage, Chinese) with butter (100 g), 2 boiled chicken eggs, tomato juice (100 g)||Steamed fish (200 g)|
|2||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||Steamed lean fish (200 g), fresh cabbage with vegetable oil (100 g)||Boiled beef (200 g), 100 g of kefir|
|3||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||2 carrots||Boiled beef (200 g), 2 eggs, cabbage with butter (100 g)|
|four||1 medium carrot||Steamed fish (low fat, 200 g), tomato juice (100 g)||Apples|
|five||1 medium carrot||Steamed fish (low-fat, 200 g), 100 g tomato juice||Apples|
|6||Black coffee||Chicken breast (steamed or baked, 500 g)||1 carrot, 2 eggs|
|7||Green tea||Boiled beef (200 g)||Baked fish (200 g), 1 medium apple, 2 eggs|
|eight||Black coffee||Chicken breast (steamed or baked, 500 g)||1 carrot, 2 eggs|
|nine||1 carrot||Steamed fish (200 g), 200 g tomato juice||Apples|
|10||Black coffee||1 boiled egg, 3 carrots||1 medium apple|
|eleven||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||2 carrots, cabbage with butter (100 g)||Beef (boiled, baked, 200 g), 2 eggs|
|12||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||Steamed fish (200 g), cabbage with vegetable oil (100 g)||Beef (boiled, 100 g), 100 g of kefir|
|13||Black coffee||100 g cabbage with butter, 2 eggs, 100 g tomato juice||200 g steamed fish|
|fourteen||Black coffee||200 g steamed fish, 100 g cabbage seasoned with oil||100 g of boiled beef, 100 g of kefir|
You can get into the spirit of Japan and use Japanese chopsticks instead of ordinary cutlery for your food. With their help, the process of eating food will slow down, and you will feel full before you want to eat something extra.
Attention! An important tenet of the original Japanese 14-day diet is three meals a day without snacks.
Who is it for
Thanks to a balanced menu and an understandable nutritional scheme, the Japanese diet for 14 days is suitable for those who want to lose a large number of kilograms as soon as possible. And also it will be useful for people suffering from edema.
There are a number of contraindications, as evidenced by the doctors' reviews of the Japanese diet for 14 days. So, this technique is not suitable for people with the following health problems:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- stomach diseases;
- kidney and liver diseases;
- intense physical or mental stress;
Advantages and disadvantages
Why is the technique so popular? It's all about its advantages over other methods of losing weight.
Among the advantages are:
- Efficiency.In a short time, you can lose a lot of kilograms, reduce body volume and get rid of edema.
- Availability.There are no unusual or expensive products in the original 14-day Japanese diet menu, it is available to everyone.
Like any other diet, the Japanese diet has its drawbacks. Among them:
- Bad state of health.Even completely healthy people can experience weakness, drowsiness, and dizziness during this diet. This is due to the minimal amount of carbohydrates consumed.
- Limited number of products.For those who are used to eating a variety of foods, the diet will seem scanty. In addition, most of the products are protein, and fats and carbohydrates are practically excluded.
- The presence of contraindications- the load on the kidneys and heart when following a diet is very large, in addition, there are other reasons that the technique may be harmful.
- Low calorie diet.It can be a problem for those who are not ready to limit high mental and physical activity during the diet.
The results of proper weight loss
The most common and important question: what results to expect from the Japanese diet for 14 days? First of all, it should be noted right away that each organism is individual. In addition, the greater the initial weight, the more noticeable the result will be.
Summarizing the reviews of those who have already tried this nutrition system, we can say that the Japanese diet for weight loss in 14 days allows you to lose 7-10% of the original weight. That is, if you weigh 100 kg, you can easily lose 7-10 kg. Well, if you are lightweight, for example, 53 kg, then after two weeks you will lose from 3. 5 to 5 kilograms.
Recommendations of doctors
If you follow these recommendations, then it will be much easier for you to hold out on the Japanese diet for two weeks,and the result from it will be more noticeable.
- Get ready and stop consuming salt a few days before starting your diet. First, stop salting the food you're cooking, and then skip the salty store-bought foods.
- Do not have a "goodbye" day and do not gorge on the day before.
- If you do not drink 1. 5-2 liters of water per day, then start doing this a week before starting the diet, gradually increasing the amount of water you drink.
- The Japanese diet involves the rejection of many products, so it is worth purchasing a vitamin and mineral complex so that the body receives the necessary trace elements.
- Don't overdo it while dieting. If your workouts were intense before, then you should slow down a little. If you have not played sports, then you should prefer regular walks or a little exercise.
- Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Do not rearrange the days and strictly follow the recommendations for the Japanese diet menu for 14 days, which is displayed in the table above. This is how you can achieve a good result.
- If you feel that you are about to break loose, then imagine the end result and the number of kilograms that you will lose. Motivate yourself with new clothes and the benefits of losing weight.
Attention! Exiting the Japanese diet for 14 days should also be correct. It largely depends on him whether the result is fixed.
Reviews of the Japanese diet for 14 days emphasize the simplicity of the menu and the ability to lose 5-8 kilograms. Below you can familiarize yourself with them.
"I was told about this diet by a friend who transformed in just a couple of weeks. I also decided to try it and was very pleased with the result. My starting weight was 83 kg, after 14 days I weighed 75 kg. I really liked that the entire list of foods that are allowed on the Japanese diet for 14 days can be easily purchased. Of course, there was not enough sweet, but what cannot be done for the sake of the figure. After the diet, I gradually began to introduce carbohydrates into the diet and, as a result, lost another two kilograms in a week. Now I weigh 73 kg and the weight has been kept for about six months. "
"I often go on diets, but Japanese is the most suitable for me. First, I like the clear diet and the simple foods that go into it. Secondly, I am always full, as I eat a lot of protein. Thirdly, the result after this diet always pleases me. On average, I lose about 5 kg in two weeks, which with my starting weight of 57 kg is an excellent result. "
Summing up, we can say that the Japanese diet is a rather effective but extreme way of losing weight. It is suitable for those whose daily life is not associated with high physical and mental activity, as well as those who do not complain about health problems.